CLEO DUNGAREE DRESS KIT
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE A DUNGAREE DRESS!
Make your own adorable Cleo dungaree dress with this sewing kit. Each kit contains all the bits and bobs you need to sew it.
We've sourced great quality denims and needlecords in scrummy colours, and dungaree buckles that are really easy to attach.
Already got the pattern? Don't worry, you can now order the kits with or without the pattern included.
Remember to choose your fabric from the drop-down option above!
Great for beginners and bang on-trend, the Cleo dungaree dress is simple to sew, with no fiddly zips and minimal fitting required – hooray!
- Optional - Cleo sewing pattern if selected above (UK sizes 6-20, EU sizes 34-48, US sizes 2-16)
- Great quality denim or needlecord fabric
- Matching thread
- Iron-on woven interfacing
- Dungaree buckles + no-sew buttons
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine
- Chalk pencil or washable pen
- Optional: Topstitch thread
- Needlecord - 16 wale, 100% cotton, 130cm long x 148cm wide, 220gsm
- Denim (with a teeny bit of stretch) - 65% cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex, 130cm long x 148cm wide, 270gsm
- Wash your fabric before cutting at 30°C and cool iron (do not bleach or tumble dry)
- Please remember that colours can look slightly different depending on your monitor :)
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1||£4|
|2 patterns or bags||£1.50||£6.25|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2||£7.75|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£2.50||£8.50|
|1 kit or fabric
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper.