CLEO DRESS KIT - RUST NEEDLECORD
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE CLEO DRESS!
Make your own easy-to-sew and oh so comfortable-to-wear dress, with this sewing kit. The Cleo dungaree dress is one of our most popular patterns and is completely beginner-friendly, as well as being the perfect everyday dress!
Each kit contains all the bits and bobs you need to sew the Cleo dress. Your kit will arrive in a super cute TATB project bag to keep all your project neat and tidy.
We've sourced lovely rust needlecord fabric for your Cleo dress. The beauty of the kits is that you get exactly the right amount of each fabric and notions so it's more cost-effective than sourcing the bits individually.
Remember to choose whether you want to buy your kit without or without the Cleo pattern from the drop-down menu above!
- Optional - Cleo sewing pattern (UK sizes 6-20, EU sizes 34-48, US sizes 2-16)
- Rust 14 wale needlecord fabric to make the mini or knee-length versions
- A spool of matching thread
- Woven interfacing
- Dungaree buckles
- TATB project bag
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Chalk pencil or washable pen
- Optional: Overlocker (serger), walking foot for your sewing machine
- 100% cotton
- 230gsm 14 wale rust needlecord
- Wash your fabric before cutting at 30°C
- Due to the rich pigmentation of this gorgeous fabric, colour may transfer onto lighter fabrics. Make sure you (pre)wash your fabric or garment separately for the first few washes.
- Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
BONUS TUTORIALS - Get extra help making Cleo from our sewalong.
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
|9 (UK 22 / US 18 / EUR 50)||117cm (46in)||101.5cm (40in)||124.5cm (49in)|
|10 (UK 24 / US 20 / EUR 52)||122cm (48in)||106.5cm (42in)||129.5cm (51in)|
*Sizes 9 and 10 are included in the Stevie, Indigo and Bobbi sewing patterns only at the moment, and will be included in new patterns in the future* Tilly's third book, Make It Simple, will also include sizes 9 and 10.
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To Europe:||To North America:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1.50||£4.50||£5.00||£5.50|
|2 patterns or bags||£2.00||£6.00||£6.50||£7.00|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2.50||£7.50||£8.00||£8.50|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£3.00||£8.50||£9.00||£10.00|
|1 Eden kit||£7.50||£20.00||£20.00||£20.00|
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper. You will also receive the copy shop A0 files for large format printing.