EDEN DUFFLE COAT KIT - POWDER BLUE
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE EDEN COAT!
Make your own cute and cosy duffle coat with this sewing kit. Featuring a super soft powder blue coating outer, luxurious lilac silky satin lining and packed with all the notions you will need.
The Eden coat kit has all the supplies to make the long duffle coat version with zip, wooden toggles and cord for fastening.
Our kits are packed with all the high-quality components you will need, including a premium non-wool alternative, so you won't have to shop for a thing! The beauty of the kits is that you get exactly the right amount of each fabric so it's more cost-effective than buying individual colours by the metre or yard. Your kit will arrive in a super cute TATB project bag to keep all your project neat and tidy.
Remember to choose whether you are opting to buy the kit with or without a pattern from the drop-down option above!
- Optional - Eden sewing pattern (UK sizes 6-20, EU sizes 34-48, US sizes 2-16)
- Soft coat outer the long coat version
- Satin lining
- 3 x wooden toggles
- Braided cord
- Woven fusible interfacing
- 8 x sew-in snaps
- 71cm (28in) open-ended zip
- 3 x spools of matching thread
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Chalk pencil or washable pen
- Zip foot
- Optional: walking foot for your sewing machine
- Details about your coat fabric: the fabric is soft coating comprising of 80% polyester, 18.5% viscose and 1.5% elastane. It is 370 gsm and is 150cm wide.
- The outer is a premium non-wool alternative which is perfect for vegans and anyone with a wool allergy
- We recommend washing at 30C before cutting
- Iron on a low heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Details about your lining fabric: 100% polyester
- We recommend hand washing or on a delicate cycle
- The fabrics in this kit are not exactly the same as the model shot
- Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
|9 (UK 22 / US 18 / EUR 50)||117cm (46in)||101.5cm (40in)||124.5cm (49in)|
|10 (UK 24 / US 20 / EUR 52)||122cm (48in)||106.5cm (42in)||129.5cm (51in)|
*Sizes 9 and 10 are included in the Stevie, Indigo and Bobbi sewing patterns only at the moment, and will be included in new patterns in the future* Tilly's third book, Make It Simple, will also include sizes 9 and 10.
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To Europe:||To North America:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1.50||£4.50||£5.00||£5.50|
|2 patterns or bags||£2.00||£6.00||£6.50||£7.00|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2.50||£7.50||£8.00||£8.50|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£3.00||£8.50||£9.00||£10.00|
|1 Eden kit||£7.50||£20.00||£20.00||£20.00|
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper. You will also receive the copy shop A0 files for large format printing.