EDEN JACKET KIT - PARMA VIOLET + LILAC STRIPE
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE EDEN JACKET!
Make your own playful and practical raincoat with this sewing kit. Featuring specialist water-resistant waxed cotton outer, soft cotton jersey lining,
and notions - including wooden toggles and cord for fastening. They are packed with all the high-quality components you will need so you won't have to shop for a thing!
The beauty of the kits is that you get exactly the right amount of each fabric - it's more cost effective than buying individual colours by the metre or yard. Your kit will arrive in a super cute TATB project bag to keep all your project neat and tidy.
Remember to choose whether you are opting to buy the kit with or without a pattern from the drop-down option above!
- Optional - Eden sewing pattern (UK sizes 6-20, EU sizes 34-48, US sizes 2-16)
- Waxed cotton for the short jacket version
- Cotton jersey for the lining
- 3 x wooden toggles
- Braided cord
- Woven fusible interfacing
- 8 x sew-in snaps
- 53cm (21in) open-ended zip
- 3 x spools of matching thread
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Chalk pencil or washable pen
- Zip foot
- Optional: walking foot for your sewing machine
- Details about your raincoat fabric: The fabric is water resistant which means that if you are out and about in the rain you will remain dry – they are suitable for use as day to day fashion garments for use in the British weather
- 30C hand wash using soap flakes or non-biological detergents
- Cool iron, use a pressing cloth. The fabric may temporarily change colour when pressing but does settle
- Do not bleach, do not dry clean
- Do not fold away wet - allow to dry before packing
- Details about your lining fabric: 100% certified organic cotton
- We recommend prewashing at 30c
- Cool iron
- Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To Europe:||To North America:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1.50||£4.50||£5.00||£5.50|
|2 patterns or bags||£2.00||£6.00||£6.50||£7.00|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2.50||£7.50||£8.00||£8.50|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£3.00||£8.50||£9.00||£10.00|
|1 Eden kit||£7.50||£20.00||£20.00||£20.00|
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper. You will also receive the copy shop A0 files for large format printing.