EDEN JACKET KIT - PARMA VIOLET + YELLOW STRIPE
COMING SOON - IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THEY ARRIVE, SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE EDEN JACKET!
Make your own playful and practical raincoat with this sewing kit. Featuring specialist water-resistant waxed cotton outer, and soft cotton jersey lining. They are packed with all the high-quality components you will need so you won't have to shop for a thing!
The beauty of the kits is that you get exactly the right amount of each fabric - it's more cost effective than buying individual colours by the metre or yard. Your kit will arrive in a super cute TATB project bag to keep all your project neat and tidy.
Remember to choose whether you are opting to buy the kit with or without a pattern from the drop-down option above!
- Optional - Eden sewing pattern (UK sizes 6-20, EU sizes 34-48, US sizes 2-16)
- Waxed cotton for the short jacket version
- Cotton jersey for the lining
- 3 x wooden toggles
- Braided cord
- Woven fusible interfacing
- 8 x sew-in snaps
- 53cm (21in) open-ended zip
- 3 x spools of matching thread
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Chalk pencil or washable pen
- Zip foot
- Optional: walking foot for your sewing machine
- Details about your raincoat fabric: The fabric is water resistant which means that if you are out and about in the rain you will remain dry – they are suitable for use as day to day fashion garments for use in the British weather
- 30C hand wash using soap flakes or non-biological detergents
- Cool iron, use a pressing cloth. The fabric may temporarily change colour when pressing but does settle
- Do not bleach, do not dry clean
- Do not fold away wet - allow to dry before packing
- Details about your lining fabric: 100% certified organic cotton
- We recommend prewashing at 30c
- Cool iron
- Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To Europe:||To North America:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1.50||£4.50||£5.00||£5.50|
|2 patterns or bags||£2.00||£6.00||£6.50||£7.00|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2.50||£7.50||£8.00||£8.50|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£3.00||£8.50||£9.00||£10.00|
|1 Eden kit||£7.50||£20.00||£20.00||£20.00|
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper. You will also receive the copy shop A0 files for large format printing.