GLITTER SWEATSHIRT FLEECE - SPARKLY PINK
Please note: Fabric is priced per half metre. If you’d like 2m, enter 4 in the quantity box above; if you’d like 2.5m, enter 5, and so on. Fabric will be cut in a continuous length.
This glitter heavy jogging adds a little luxe into your casual wardrobe and feels even better to wear than it looks! This gorgeous pink colourway has flecks of gold glitter in it that really catch the light, plus we have it in sparkly grey too!
Composition: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
Sewing the Stella hoodie? Order the following amount:
- Main fabric - 1.8m (enter 4 in the quantity box) for all sizes (includes 10% extra to allow for shrinkage)
- 0.3m less for sleeveless version
- Around 0.3m extra for the dress, depending on how long you want to make it
- Hood lining - 0.6m
- Kangaroo pocket - 0.25m extra
- You'll also need 1.4m of cord, jersey yarn or flat cotton tape for the drawstring, a small piece of iron-on knit interfacing, a large safety pin, thread, and a buttonhole foot for your sewing machine.
Sewing the Stella joggers? Order the following amount:
- Main fabric - 1.7m (enter 3 in the quantity box) for all sizes (includes 10% extra to allow for shrinkage)
- You'll also need your hip measurement in 5cm wide elastic, 1.6m of cord, jersey yarn or flat cotton tape for the drawstring, thread, and a small piece of iron-on knit interfacing.
- If you want to make the cuffs and joggers waistband in a contrast fabric or ribbing, you'll need 15cm for the cuffs and 17cm for the waistband.
Sewing Coco? Order the following amount:
- 1.5m (enter 3 in the quantity box) for the plain top in sizes *allow extra for shrinkage*
- 2m (enter 4 in the quantity box) for the top with funnel neck and cuffs in sizes *allow extra for shrinkage*
- 2m (enter 5 in the quantity box) for the plain dress in all sizes *allow extra for shrinkage*
- 2.5m (enter 6 in the quantity box) for the dress with funnel neck and cuffs in all sizes *allow extra for shrinkage*
Want to join the Secret Pyjamas squad? Grab an iron-on embroidered patch here!
Please note that knit fabric may well shrink in the wash. It's always a good idea to order a bit more than you need for your project, and definitely pre-wash it before cutting!
Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1||£4|
|2 patterns or bags||£1.50||£6.25|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2||£7.75|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£2.50||£8.50|
|1 kit or fabric
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper.