STROKE ME SWEATER KNIT - LAVENDER
Please note: Fabric is priced per half metre. If you’d like 2m, enter 4 in the quantity box above; if you’d like 2.5m, enter 5, and so on. Fabric will be cut in a continuous length.
This snuggly jersey knit fabric is the perfect match for our Freya sweater or Stella hoodie from Tilly's latest book Stretch! - and it's beautifully soft and cosy to wear! We can't quite describe how dreamy this fabric is - it is sooo soft and strokable and quite a rare find. Louise has already made a Freya mock neck dress with a gathered skirt in the lavender colourway and it is everything! We also think they would look great underneath a denim Cleo pinafore or paired with denim of any kind...dreamy : )
Check out the corn colourway too!
Composition: 80% Polyester, 15% Viscose, 5% Elastane
Sewing the Freya sweater? Order the following amount:
- 1.5m (enter 3 in the quantity box) for the sweater in sizes (amount accounts for 10% extra shrinkage)
- 0.4m more for cowl neck version (allow extra for shrinkage)
Sewing the Stella hoodie? Order the following amount:
- Main fabric - 1.8m (enter 4 in the quantity box) for all sizes (amount accounts for 10% extra shrinkage)
- 0.3m less for sleeveless version
- Around 0.3m extra for the dress, depending on how long you want to make it
- Hood lining - 0.6m
- Kangaroo pocket - 0.25m extra
- You'll also need 1.4m of cord, jersey yarn or flat cotton tape for the drawstring, a small piece of iron-on knit interfacing, a large safety pin, thread, and a buttonhole foot for your sewing machine.
Want to join the Secret Pyjamas squad? Grab an iron-on embroidered patch here!
Please note that knit fabric may well shrink in the wash. It's always a good idea to order a bit more than you need for your project, and definitely pre-wash it before cutting!.
Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1||£4|
|2 patterns or bags||£1.50||£6.25|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2||£7.75|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£2.50||£8.50|
|1 kit or fabric
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper.