WIDE STRIPE - MULTI
TILLY AND THE BUTTONS ORGANIC COTTON JERSEY
PRE-ORDER YOUR FABRIC. PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN AT TIME OF ORDER. FABRICS WILL BE DISPATCHED IN JANUARY 2020.
Get your hands on this beauty from Tilly and the Buttons’ first ever fabric collection! This lovely organic cotton jersey is medium weight, with a good amount of stretch and recovery. And did we mention it's organic?
It’s perfect for sewing knit tops, dresses, jumpsuits, pyjamas, baby clothes and more. Use it to make our Coco top and dress, Agnes top, Romy top and dress and Nora T shirt, as well as the Freya top and dress, Frankie T shirt and Joni dress in my book Stretch.
Produced in collaboration with the Craft Cotton Company.
To help you get just the amount you need, our fabric is sold by the half metre. To order 2m, enter 4 in the quantity box; to order 2.5m, enter 5 in the quantity box, and so on.
- 96% cotton / 4% spandex
- 157cm (60in) wide approx
- Pre-wash your fabric before cutting at 30°C / 90°F. Iron at max 110°C / 230°F. Wash darker and lighter colours separately.
- We have tried to replicate the colours accurately in the photos, but please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your screen.
- If you would like to request a swatch, you can do so here.
SIZES (Body measurements)
Pattern sizes below are not applicable to the maternity patterns.
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
|9 (UK 22 / US 18 / EUR 50)||117cm (46in)||101.5cm (40in)||124.5cm (49in)|
|10 (UK 24 / US 20 / EUR 52)||122cm (48in)||106.5cm (42in)||129.5cm (51in)|
*Sizes 9 and 10 available on Stevie and Indigo sewing patterns only*
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To Europe:||To North America:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1.50||£4.50||£5.00||£5.50|
|2 patterns or bags||£2.00||£6.00||£6.50||£7.00|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2.50||£7.50||£8.00||£8.50|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£3.00||£8.50||£9.00||£10.00|
|1 Eden kit||£7.50||£20.00||£20.00||£20.00|
Christmas posting dates
We use Royal Mail to ship our orders and the last recommended posting dates to guarantee you receive your sewing goodies by Christmas are:
- Australia, Middle and Far East (excluding Hong Kong and Singapore), New Zealand, and all other non-European destinations (excluding Canada, South Africa and USA): Saturday 5 October 2019
- Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, USA: Saturday 12 October 2019
- Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Turkey: Saturday 2 November 2019
- Western Europe: Saturday 16 November
- UK: Wednesday 18 December
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper. You will also receive the copy shop A0 files for large format printing.