ZADIE DRESS KIT
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE ZADIE DRESS!
Make your own comfortable and stylish knit dress with this sewing kit. Each kit contains all the bits and bobs you need to sew the Zadie dress.
We've sourced lovely ponte fabric for your Zadie dress. Make it all in one colour, or choose one of Tilly's suggested colour blocked versions. The beauty of the kits is that you get exactly the right amount of each fabric - it's more cost effective than buying individual colours by the metre or yard.
Remember to choose your fabric or fabric combination from the drop-down option above!
- Optional - Zadie sewing pattern (UK sizes 6-20, EU sizes 34-48, US sizes 2-16)
- Ponte di roma fabric - 2.6m (2 7/8 yards) for single colour version, 3.4 (3 1/2 yards) for colour blocked versions (we include a little more than you need to allow for shrinkage)
- 2 or 3 spools of matching thread
- 1m of 7mm ribbon (for stabilising seams)
YOU'LL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Chalk pencil or washable pen
- Optional: Overlocker (serger), walking foot for your sewing machine
- Medium weight polyester/viscose/spandex ponte di roma
- Wash your fabric before cutting at 30°C
- We highly recommend hand washing your finished colour blocked dress the first few times in case the colours run into each other
- Please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your monitor :)
BONUS TUTORIALS - Get extra help making Zadie from our sewalong.
SIZES (Body measurements)
|1 (UK 6 / US 2 / EUR 34)||76cm (30in)||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2 (UK 8 / US 4 / EUR 36)||81cm (32in)||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3 (UK 10 / US 6 / EUR 38)||86.5cm (34in)||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4 (UK 12 / US 8 / EUR 40)||91.5cm (36in)||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5 (UK 14 / US 10 / EUR 42)||96.5cm (38in)||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6 (UK 16 / US 12 / EUR 44)||101.5cm (40in)||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7 (UK 18 / US 14 / EUR 46)||106.5cm (42in)||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8 (UK 20 / US 16 / EUR 48)||112cm (44in)||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|
Orders by post
|To the UK:||To the rest of the world:|
|1 pattern or bag or buckles||£1||£4|
|2 patterns or bags||£1.50||£6.25|
|3 or more patterns or bags||£2||£7.75|
|1 book + 1-4 patterns or bags||£2.50||£8.50|
Receiving digital patterns
Digital patterns are PDF files delivered to your email instantly, ready for you to print at home (or at the office – ssshhh!) on A4 or US Letter paper.