With a dreamy shirred waist and cuffs, get ready for all the compliments on your Mabel dress and blouse.
Learn to sew shirring with our step-by-step guide, plus a free video tutorial by Tilly if you need extra help.
Available PRINTED & PDF in sizes UK 6-34/ US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34
- Flirty, square-shaped elasticated neckline
- Full-length or elbow-length sleeves, with shirred cuffs
- Voluminous raglan sleeves elasticated around the shoulders
- Keyhole opening and faux ties
- Blousy bodice and floaty skirt cinched in with shirred waistline
- Make it as a midi-length dress or peplum blouse
ONLINE SEWING WORKSHOPS
Do you want to start sewing or take your skills to the next level?
Get a front row seat with our online sewing workshops you can join at home!
Looking back at what I've made over the last six months, I must say I'm surprised at how productive I've been because I don't actually remember sewing this much!
If you fancy a peek at what I've been making, take a look at my video talking you through recent me-made projects. Lots of florals, knits, and Marnies!
POPULAR SEWING TUTORIALS
Video of the week
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Follow @TillyButtons & share what you're making using #TillyAndTheButtons